All classes are open to both men and women.
You can sign up for classes three weeks before the session starts.
Parenting Pay$ is an assistance through education program designed to help you become the best parent you can be.
Expect to grow as a parent and as a person as you work at sharpening your parenting skills.
Parenting Pay$ is a 6-week class designed to help parents identify their parenting style, and learn key principles for emotion coaching children.
Pregnant PCC clients can earn baby incentives for classes completed.
Learn sensible, balanced information and skills for natural birth as well as necessary information about caesarean birth and labor medication.
Make a personalized birth plan
For couples and single mothers
Small classes for personalized training
Classes are taught by trained childbirth educators and are available four times a year.
Classes are open to current PCC clients only
This one on one class is for expecting moms and will cover breastfeeding advantages, tips to get started, pumping, milk storage and feeding. You and the teacher will set up a time to work with your schedule. Class will be at the PCC and after you complete the class you will receive a breastfeeing survival basket.
For more information please contact the PCC at 316-945-9400.
Money Matter$ is a 6 week class covering information concerning money and finances. Credit and debt, creating a budget, how men and women are different, bargain shopping and consumer advertising are all items that will be explored through this class. Money Matter$ is open to anyone in the community, and clients DO NOT have to be pregnant to attend. Classes are scheduled on an individual basis. Sign up sheets are at the front desk. Incentive is a financial tool kit upon completion of classes.
- Creating a budget: Class attendees will fill out financial forms for income, expenses, personal budgets, and savings plans. Personal budgets will be created that can be put into practice today!
- Debt: Class attendees will learn about the history of credit debt and information concerning credit cards and loans. Attendees will fill out personal forms concerning their own personal debt load, and be given tools on how to get out of debt.
- How men & women differ in relation to money: Class attendees will hear good information concerning how men and women handle money differently, and can personally assess what personality they are.
- Consumer spending and advertising: Class attendees will gain insight into advertising tricks and how to be a smart consumer when purchasing items. Attendees will gain tools for negotiating and become an aware consumer.
- Credit Bureaus and Identity theft: Class attendees will be given information concerning credit scores and credit reporting. Information about identity theft and how to stay safe or what to do if this happens to you!
Done with Drama is a 4 week class dedicated to enhancing relationship skills. Class focuses on increasing awareness for healthy relationship tools. Class explores: defining relationships, increasing communication skills, conflict resolution and growing deeper levels of intimacy. Good for individuals and couples! Come and check it out.
Check it out!
Here is another free resource with an app for iPhone, iPad, and Android. Click here for more info!